Thursday, January 22, 2009

Man I had the Coolest weekend

Good Morning All., Man I had the Coolest weekend
What’s The short of it.. 1st in a series of 3 totally cool days

Friday evening I went to a very special 1st ever World Class Event, which I sincerely hope turns into a re-occurring thing

Marc-Alan Barnette http://www.marcalanbarnette.com/marcalan.html, and the Beautiful, Intelligent Tina, gracefully hosted a powerhouse Nashville and Area Songwriters from SongRamp “Eat and Greet” get together.

Man , I gotta tell you the Eats were astoundingly awesome mouthwateringly good, everything from Squash Casserole and Green Been casserole, to Home made “to die for” Chicken Alfredo, awesome hamburgers & freshly grilled juicy tender chicken Breasts and Man, the deserts were a plenty & frankly fabulous, due to my New Years resolution, I only tasted one, the home made crème Brulee with Strawberry sauce was simply Sensuously Sexual
Oh yeah, back the main focal point, LOL , which was for us to meet face to face and greet some of the nearby area Co-Songrampers /Songwriters, get to know them a little & see what their doing with their Music, hearing some of each others current writes and a chance to get feedback from each other and From our Gracious Host, M.A.B.
I thought it was a huge Success, and hope we can do it again soon.
I know probably many more Rampers,didn’t or couldn’t make,, its hard with conflicting schedules and short notice.

IT was really cool, I met some new songwriters, who’s Ramp name, I may have seen in the open mic ,or of course those who posted here in the way cool Music Industry Insider, and I reconnected, with some I met from the Nashville RampBash, Also Present from out of town was Steve Harris “old dog”, who as well as being a really great Guy and songwriter, Graced us with his Superb Culinary skills. Representin, From the Nashville Area Rampers /Songwriters we had, Brendand, Jimmy Jam, Jeremy James, Gary_ ”Invisible Man”, Pamela Elaine, M.A.B, a songwriter named Gabriel Heiser( a co-writer, of SongRamper Donna Valentines) ,there was KAT , who besides, Being a sweet girl and the provider of the delicious Creme Brulee, is also a songwriter, and the Premier Photographer of choice, for songwriter events in Nashville, there was also me, and Steve_”old Dog” A SongRamper, from Ohio, in town to do arealy cool MAB tour, of course many of them brought significant other, so it was realy a neat blend of folks , conversation and Music,,,/ BIG THANKS< to the wonderful Hosts & to all who made it out and the bringers of the Delicious Buffet. please reprimand me if i forgot to mention someone ,i found out i dont have altsimers, but unfortuantely i do have Sometimers:)

Stay tuned for part two

Norman

No comments:

Post a Comment